When Motorola launched its smartphone lineup long back with MOTO E, G, and X series, they got everyone’s attention because of the affordability, efficiency and configuration of the devices. It’s been almost 3 generations of these Motorola smartphones and they needed an update to match up the existing competition. So now they have rolled down their 4th generation of most popular MOTO G. And now they have come up with an additional MOTO G plus version too. Let’s have a look at what they have to offer.
Features Moto G4
- Moto G has now a streamlined design which makes the latest device the thinnest among all the previous versions. This makes device more handy and light weight and provides a firm grip.
- It now has superb and stunning camera with an improved 13MP camera for crystal clear and worth sharing photos.
- With the improved battery of 3000 mAh the latest G4 houses an octa-core processor for multitasking and high-end stunning features.
- Turbopower mode is the latest addition which surprisingly gives 6 hours of battery in just 15 minutes of charging.
Features Moto G4 Plus
Moto G plus has all the features of MOTO G 4 along with the latest 16MP camera with rapid focus and laser focus to capture sharp,clear and stunning pictures day and night. The camera also has the low light capturing ability with ultra-low power consumption.
- OmniVision PureCel plus sensor increases the photographing ability of the phone.
- The exclusive addition of the fingerprint scanner gives more secured entry to the phone and also saves efforts of remembering passwords.
- Moto G4 Plus will be available from midnight of 1 7th May at a very competitive price of Rs.13499 and Moto G will be available from June on Amazon.
- There are many offers on Amazon App as well as Kindle book worth Rs. 1000 are free.
- Moto Pulse 2 headphones will be available for only Rs. 499 on the purchase of G Plus.
All the Moto devices are famous for their configuration they offer along with the regular system updates and best in class features. And now with their poplar G model they are eyeing to capture below 15K smartphone market. Let’s see how the market responds to their new beasts.